Sphere of Influence Sphere of Influence

Wicked

Reminds me of the soundtrack to Starcraft haha. Terran specifically.

kevincroxton responds:

Thanks for the Feedback!!!

"Defqon One"RdM "Defqon One"RdM

YESSS

5/5 all the way.
When the bass kicks in, it makes me wanna turn off the lights and grab my glowsticks and RAVEEE!!!11!11one!!1

To anyone who rates this badly because they are sissys and don't like hardstyle, you can go away, because for hardstyle this is amazing. omg. Pure 100% unadultered win.

Bahdshah responds:

LOL!!!!! Thanks dude everyone grab ya glowsticks baby!~

"Midnight Sun"- DJ RedMoon "Midnight Sun"- DJ RedMoon

Too fasstttt

I like it better, only its a little bit to fast, maybe lower the tempo by like 5-10 or soemthing, because its stuck in the middle between a good slow dance song, and a rave song. lol.

"Mydnite Sun"- DJ RedMoon "Mydnite Sun"- DJ RedMoon

Good way to start the year

The begininng sawtooth synth is using my most favorite chord progression ever lol, i use that all the time when im DJing, but yeah. awesome song, the piano works real well with this song, keep it up.

"Underground"- DJ RedMoon "Underground"- DJ RedMoon

I havent heard the original,

but it would be hard to top this, because its a really groovy trance song. on the 8th day, DJ RedMoon said let there be TRANCE! and there was trance. xD.

"Elliptical"- DJ RedMoon "Elliptical"- DJ RedMoon

woot!

I want this to be like 10 minutes long so i can put it on loop and just listen to it forever, its such a good song, the intro is DIVINE!!!

"Silver Liquid"- DJ RedMoon "Silver Liquid"- DJ RedMoon

FL never sounded so good

You used some of the effects that i normally hate using, and produced something that came out amazing! im really proud of u for this song, it sounds amazing xD musta worked hard on it. 5/5

"Frostbyte"- DJ RedMoon "Frostbyte"- DJ RedMoon

This should definatly..

be in a video game. lol. its awesome, it reminds me of DmC or something like that, FF7: Dirge of Cerberus etc. its awesome, so dark and wicked :)

"Distorted Reality" DJ RedMoon "Distorted Reality" DJ RedMoon

Wicked

You are all about the remixes arent you? lol. this one is very good too, the hard work payed off. The vocals could flow a little bit better, but as far as they go they are fine :]

"Basshunter"DJRedMoon "Basshunter"DJRedMoon

Im jealous

I love all of basshunters work. and this is amazing, i could dance to it all night omg. amazing. best remake of this song ive heard probably, breakdown at about 50 seconds was my favorite part. Keep up the great work. 5/5