The Rise of Atlantis The Rise of Atlantis

Liked it, but not original

Decent, good with a few new elements, but bejeweled is overdone.

Red Ball - The Adventure Red Ball - The Adventure

Nice

Good concept, instead of bland white bars and just black text, I would have made it flashy and make your audience more like :Ooo nice! And also, you dont die easy enough, seeing as you can go through the enemies, you can just go through each level ignoring them, so make it it so that you cannot pass through them. That's my constructive critisism.

Button pressing Button pressing

g00d

I made one of these with Java a while ago. WEEE.
60 isnt the highest btw, I got 75 with my autoclicker:P

Notessimo Notessimo

Meh

Hard to use if you dont have a good grasp on musical theory.

AtemiS-Starburst responds:

Yeah, I know, not a game everyone can enjoyed ;), thanks for the review !

Pico's School Pico's School

Classic

Love this game everytime I play it. Last boss always gets me though.

XENO TACTIC XENO TACTIC

Awesome

I love defense games, and though it didnt have any new elements really, it was fun as hell to play.

Ongaku Ongaku

Good concept

I'm a really big stepmania/DDR player, and this was a good take on it, with the whole 3 spots for arrows to be, and also the fact that you didnt have to hit the key right on the note, unless you wanted perfect, was new. Could have been better, the noise when you miss a note was annoying as hell.

Nuclear Eagle Nuclear Eagle

Decent

I liked playing through it, but it became difficult at points, good time waster though. I wouldnt neccesarily come back to play it if I was bored though...

Transmigration Transmigration

Excellent!!!

I am veryyy happy with this flash, the animation, the music, how it came together. Very very well done. The only reason it isn't perfect is that it was lacking something in the whole shooting aspect? Maybe you didn't intend it to be challenging, but it was lacking something...